Sunday, June 22, 2008

Big Ideas (don't get any)

A graduating student named James Houston @ the Glasgow School of Arts did this for the Radiohead "Nude" RMX competition. At first, I thought that it was pretty far-fetched that, even though I love Radiohead more than I love most things, I was supposed to find this artistically satisfying. Believe me, once you get past the first minute of beeping and boredom, you'll be so glad that you watched this. Houston said it's not supposed to be beautiful. Sit on that.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was almost as fulfilling as watching the visualizer in the dark, perhaps even equally so. Kidding, I liked it a lot..but I do like/worship the visualizer a lot too (as you well know). Did Houston win the competition?

Hillary said...

He didn't, actually. Go to http://www.radioheadremix.com/ to find out the top ranking remixes. They are all SO good. My favorite is the Holy Fuck one. And the Hipsterrunoff one is hilarious.